On Twitter, superstar writer Gail Simone and superstar artist Colleen Doran have entered into what is practically a legally binding agreement to respectively write and draw more comics featuring Star-Blossom, the character they jointly created for last year’s Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special, effective starting tomorrow. Last night, Simone tweeted:
I would write more Star-Blossom tomorrow, if co-creator @colleendoran could draw it!
— GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 28, 2017
And this morning, Doran responded:
Cut and dry. Now, all that remains is for DC Comics to provide the platform. Your move, DC.
- The Road to War of the Realms Begins in February, Marvel’s Biggest Event Ever - November 20, 2018
- Tom King Explains Why He Isn’t Writing Part of the Batman/Flash Crossover - November 20, 2018
- Bad News for Banshee in Next Week’s Astonishing X-Men Finale? - November 19, 2018
- Michael Moreci and Breno Tamura Launch a New Battlestar Galactica Comic at Dynamite - November 19, 2018
- Sneak Peaks at Uncanny X-Men #2-#10 for #XMenMonday - November 19, 2018