On Twitter, superstar writer Gail Simone and superstar artist Colleen Doran have entered into what is practically a legally binding agreement to respectively write and draw more comics featuring Star-Blossom, the character they jointly created for last year’s Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special, effective starting tomorrow. Last night, Simone tweeted:
I would write more Star-Blossom tomorrow, if co-creator @colleendoran could draw it!
— GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) April 28, 2017
And this morning, Doran responded:
I would draw more Star-Blossom tomorrow if co-creator @GailSimone could write it!
— Colleen Doran (@ColleenDoran) April 28, 2017
Cut and dry. Now, all that remains is for DC Comics to provide the platform. Your move, DC.
- Marvel Catches Typhoid Fever in October… but What Is It? - July 17, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Says Trump is Worse Than Thanos - July 17, 2018
- Dark Horse, Not Marvel, to Publish a Wreck-It Ralph Comic Book - July 17, 2018
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic at Marvel in October by Nnedi Okorafor and Leonardo Romero - July 17, 2018
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018