Star Wars Celebration Orlando has come to a close and it’s been a heck of an experience. If you’ve kept up with our coverage over the weekend you’ll know that our crew has been beating the bushes (and standing in lines) to bring you some of the breaking happenings throughout. As with most pop-culture conventions these days, cosplay is everywhere and range from the storebought to the screen-accurate to wonderfully creative. Our photographers Denzel Eslinger and Jeremy Konrad have both been catching cosplayers left and right.
Here’s a first round of cosplays which run the gamut from animated series to zombies to muppets and pokemon mash-ups.
- Talking With Dirk Gently Exec Producer Arvind Ethan David At NYCC - October 17, 2017
- The Supernatural Cast Talks Series Crossovers And Season 13 At NYCC - October 16, 2017
- An Interview With Gillian Anderson at New York Comic Con - October 16, 2017
- Speaking With X Files’ David Duchovny At NYCC - October 16, 2017
- Making A Statement With X Files’ Chris Carter At New York Comic Con - October 16, 2017