Star Wars Celebration Orlando has come to a close and it’s been a heck of an experience. If you’ve kept up with our coverage over the weekend you’ll know that our crew has been beating the bushes (and standing in lines) to bring you some of the breaking happenings throughout. As with most pop-culture conventions these days, cosplay is everywhere and range from the storebought to the screen-accurate to wonderfully creative. Our photographers Denzel Eslinger and Jeremy Konrad have both been catching cosplayers left and right.
Here’s a first round of cosplays which run the gamut from animated series to zombies to muppets and pokemon mash-ups.
- Tomb Raider Review: FINALLY, A Video Game Movie That Isn’t Cringe-Worthy - March 16, 2018
- A Wrinkle in Time Review: Almost A Modern Escape To Witch Mountain - March 9, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Chatter: Episode 0 – Welcome to the Podcast! - March 3, 2018
- Dragon Con’s Two Biggest Cosplay Photoshoots Called Off By Coordinators - February 27, 2018
- Red Sparrow Review: A Solid Slow-Burn U.S. vs Russia Espionage Caper - February 24, 2018