Star Wars Celebration Orlando has come to a close and it’s been a heck of an experience. If you’ve kept up with our coverage over the weekend you’ll know that our crew has been beating the bushes (and standing in lines) to bring you some of the breaking happenings throughout. As with most pop-culture conventions these days, cosplay is everywhere and range from the storebought to the screen-accurate to wonderfully creative. Our photographers Denzel Eslinger and Jeremy Konrad have both been catching cosplayers left and right.
Here’s a first round of cosplays which run the gamut from animated series to zombies to muppets and pokemon mash-ups.
- Something Rotten! Review: Broadway’s Shakespearian Romp Lands In San Francisco - August 18, 2017
- Skybound’s “Wheel Of Awesome” Shatters The Entertainment Business Model - August 15, 2017
- The Twitterverse Responds To White Supremacist Protests In Charlottesville - August 12, 2017
- Studio Ghibli And Visionary Director Hayao Miyazaki Coming Out Of Retirement For New Film - August 12, 2017
- Annabelle: Creation Review – One Of The Best Horror Franchise Sequels In Years - August 11, 2017