Hot on the heels of Greg Rucka‘s announcement that he is leaving Wonder Woman, one of Wonder Woman‘s artists Liam Sharp has now announced that he too is leaving the book with issue 25.
Liam Sharp has been handling the modern day segments seeing Wonder Woman facing up to the revelation that her past has been manipulated and that she has in fact never been home to Themyscira.
In a post on Facebook, Sharp announced his own departure after Rucka had announced his own.
It is worth noting that Sharp says his next project is ‘not straying too far from the book’. What exactly this means is as yet unknown.
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017