Hot on the heels of Greg Rucka‘s announcement that he is leaving Wonder Woman, one of Wonder Woman‘s artists Liam Sharp has now announced that he too is leaving the book with issue 25.
Liam Sharp has been handling the modern day segments seeing Wonder Woman facing up to the revelation that her past has been manipulated and that she has in fact never been home to Themyscira.
In a post on Facebook, Sharp announced his own departure after Rucka had announced his own.
It is worth noting that Sharp says his next project is ‘not straying too far from the book’. What exactly this means is as yet unknown.
- Not To Be Outdone, Avengers Academy Brings The Defenders To The Palm Of Your Hand - August 17, 2017
- Mister Miracle #2 Review: More Straightforward, Still Enthralling - August 17, 2017
- Ultimates Squared #100 Review: Hope Springs Eternal - August 16, 2017
- Image Announces ‘Luther Strode: The Complete Series’ Hardcover Coming In October - August 15, 2017
- Gay Angels In NBC Drama ‘Midnight, Texas’ Cause Uproar Among Right-Wing Pundits - August 15, 2017