Hot on the heels of Greg Rucka‘s announcement that he is leaving Wonder Woman, one of Wonder Woman‘s artists Liam Sharp has now announced that he too is leaving the book with issue 25.
Liam Sharp has been handling the modern day segments seeing Wonder Woman facing up to the revelation that her past has been manipulated and that she has in fact never been home to Themyscira.
In a post on Facebook, Sharp announced his own departure after Rucka had announced his own.
It is worth noting that Sharp says his next project is ‘not straying too far from the book’. What exactly this means is as yet unknown.
- Generation X Review – Not Trying To Cause A Big Sensation - June 23, 2017
- Marvel Legacy Sees The Spectacular Spider-Man Behind Bars - June 23, 2017
- Magneto Himself Calls For More LGBT Representation In Superhero Films - June 23, 2017
- Batman #25 Review: An Intriguing Setup For Chaos To Come - June 23, 2017
- Iceman #2 Review – Classic X-Men Melodrama - June 23, 2017