Hot on the heels of Greg Rucka‘s announcement that he is leaving Wonder Woman, one of Wonder Woman‘s artists Liam Sharp has now announced that he too is leaving the book with issue 25.
Liam Sharp has been handling the modern day segments seeing Wonder Woman facing up to the revelation that her past has been manipulated and that she has in fact never been home to Themyscira.
In a post on Facebook, Sharp announced his own departure after Rucka had announced his own.
It is worth noting that Sharp says his next project is ‘not straying too far from the book’. What exactly this means is as yet unknown.
- Judas #1 Review: A Gorgeous New Book that is Mysterious and Intriguing - December 11, 2017
- Loki to be Pansexual and Gender Fluid in New Series of Marvel Anti-Hero Books in 2019 - December 11, 2017
- Star Trek: Discovery Absolutely Earns Its Place in the Star Trek Continuity - December 11, 2017
- Things to Do in Malmö, Sweden This January if You Like Comics - December 11, 2017
- The Wicked + the Divine Christmas Annual #1 Review: Oh Hot Damn, Spicy Christmas! - December 11, 2017