Hot on the heels of Greg Rucka‘s announcement that he is leaving Wonder Woman, one of Wonder Woman‘s artists Liam Sharp has now announced that he too is leaving the book with issue 25.
Liam Sharp has been handling the modern day segments seeing Wonder Woman facing up to the revelation that her past has been manipulated and that she has in fact never been home to Themyscira.
In a post on Facebook, Sharp announced his own departure after Rucka had announced his own.
It is worth noting that Sharp says his next project is ‘not straying too far from the book’. What exactly this means is as yet unknown.
- Batman #33 Review: The Bat-Family Look Like Just That…A Family! Wonderful! - October 18, 2017
- Generation X #7 Review: With A Change Of Focus, The Series Is Really Improving - October 18, 2017
- Big Bang Theory Hints At Another Hero In The Upcoming Justice League Film - October 18, 2017
- Champions #16 Cover May Reveal More About The Future Of The Team Than Intended - October 17, 2017
- The Samurai Slasher Returns For One Final Outing On Kickstarter - October 17, 2017