Emilie Badaboom reported from Wondercon for Bleeding Cool with Matthew Quitney taking photos – the dream team!
DC’s booth was a little small this year, but size doesn’t matter when you have Wonderwoman standing front and center. The booth hosts the costume from the upcoming movie Wonderwoman starring Gal Gadot. The outfit was complete with her red suit, blue skirt, and black cloak.
Alongside the booth were a few available and upcoming figures and pieces, ranging from small figures such as the Injustice 2 Harley Quinn skin to the DC Rebirth Aquaman.
Journey’s is still making DC everyday footwear, complete with a special edition Wonderwoman converse which will only be in stores for 1-2 months. Preorder now!
As always, artists are a huge draw to the DC booth. Jim Lee stole the show Friday, expect to see more familiar faces throughout the weekend.
- Daily LITG – 21st September 2018 – Sliding Down The Bat Pole to Thought Bubble - September 21, 2018
- Superman Vs Muhammad Ali is Now One Of DC’s Best-Selling Comics - September 20, 2018
- 7 Revealed DC Comics Covers for October and November, from Jim Lee, Francesco Mattina, Kelly Jones and More - September 20, 2018
- Venom and Spider-Geddon Retailer Exclusive Variants For New York Comic-Con 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Speculator Corner: Wordless Batman Damned #1 Sells for $50, First Appearance of the Batawang… - September 20, 2018