Emilie Badaboom reported from Wondercon for Bleeding Cool with Matthew Quitney taking photos – the dream team!
DC’s booth was a little small this year, but size doesn’t matter when you have Wonderwoman standing front and center. The booth hosts the costume from the upcoming movie Wonderwoman starring Gal Gadot. The outfit was complete with her red suit, blue skirt, and black cloak.
Alongside the booth were a few available and upcoming figures and pieces, ranging from small figures such as the Injustice 2 Harley Quinn skin to the DC Rebirth Aquaman.
Journey’s is still making DC everyday footwear, complete with a special edition Wonderwoman converse which will only be in stores for 1-2 months. Preorder now!
As always, artists are a huge draw to the DC booth. Jim Lee stole the show Friday, expect to see more familiar faces throughout the weekend.
- Chip Kidd’s New Batman Project To Be Previewed In September’s CBLDF Defender - June 26, 2017
- A Brand New IMAX Poster For Marvel’s New TV Show, The Inhumans - June 26, 2017
- Doctor Who Spoilers – A Multiple Regeneration Episode? A Reveal, A Pause And Rumours For Next Week’s The Doctor Falls - June 26, 2017
- A Frozen 2017 Comics Annual In September From Joe Books - June 26, 2017
- A New Doctor Who: The Doctor Falls Trailer – “Three Of Them, Eh? I Didn’t Know When I Was Well Off” - June 26, 2017