Emilie Badaboom reported from Wondercon for Bleeding Cool with Matthew Quitney taking photos – the dream team!
DC’s booth was a little small this year, but size doesn’t matter when you have Wonderwoman standing front and center. The booth hosts the costume from the upcoming movie Wonderwoman starring Gal Gadot. The outfit was complete with her red suit, blue skirt, and black cloak.
Alongside the booth were a few available and upcoming figures and pieces, ranging from small figures such as the Injustice 2 Harley Quinn skin to the DC Rebirth Aquaman.
Journey’s is still making DC everyday footwear, complete with a special edition Wonderwoman converse which will only be in stores for 1-2 months. Preorder now!
As always, artists are a huge draw to the DC booth. Jim Lee stole the show Friday, expect to see more familiar faces throughout the weekend.
- DC Comics Confirms Bats Out Of Hell Crossover With November Solicits Sneak-Peek - August 18, 2017
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule - August 18, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Retailer Variant For Marvel Legacy #1 – The Pencil Sketch - August 18, 2017
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau Grabs Them By The Variant Cover? - August 18, 2017
- Sam Humphries Leaves Green Lanterns For Something New As Tim Seeley Takes Over - August 18, 2017