Emilie Badaboom reported from Wondercon for Bleeding Cool with Matthew Quitney taking photos – the dream team!
DC’s booth was a little small this year, but size doesn’t matter when you have Wonderwoman standing front and center. The booth hosts the costume from the upcoming movie Wonderwoman starring Gal Gadot. The outfit was complete with her red suit, blue skirt, and black cloak.
Alongside the booth were a few available and upcoming figures and pieces, ranging from small figures such as the Injustice 2 Harley Quinn skin to the DC Rebirth Aquaman.
Journey’s is still making DC everyday footwear, complete with a special edition Wonderwoman converse which will only be in stores for 1-2 months. Preorder now!
As always, artists are a huge draw to the DC booth. Jim Lee stole the show Friday, expect to see more familiar faces throughout the weekend.
- Marvel Comics Editor Job Swap? Jordan White on X-Men, Mark Paniccia on Star Wars - March 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics Finally Publishes Dazzler One-Shot as Dazzler: X-Song - March 19, 2018
- Watch: Steven Spielberg Introduces Ready Player One to London IMAX Audience (VIDEO) - March 19, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for May 2018 + Solicits – Preludes and Weddings - March 19, 2018
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018