Emilie Badaboom reported from Wondercon for Bleeding Cool with Matthew Quitney taking photos – the dream team!
DC’s booth was a little small this year, but size doesn’t matter when you have Wonderwoman standing front and center. The booth hosts the costume from the upcoming movie Wonderwoman starring Gal Gadot. The outfit was complete with her red suit, blue skirt, and black cloak.
Alongside the booth were a few available and upcoming figures and pieces, ranging from small figures such as the Injustice 2 Harley Quinn skin to the DC Rebirth Aquaman.
Journey’s is still making DC everyday footwear, complete with a special edition Wonderwoman converse which will only be in stores for 1-2 months. Preorder now!
As always, artists are a huge draw to the DC booth. Jim Lee stole the show Friday, expect to see more familiar faces throughout the weekend.
- New Comic Store in Worksop, England, Part of the Town Centre’s Revival - December 11, 2017
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017