Emilie Badaboom reported from Wondercon for Bleeding Cool with Matthew Quitney taking photos – the dream team!
DC’s booth was a little small this year, but size doesn’t matter when you have Wonderwoman standing front and center. The booth hosts the costume from the upcoming movie Wonderwoman starring Gal Gadot. The outfit was complete with her red suit, blue skirt, and black cloak.
Alongside the booth were a few available and upcoming figures and pieces, ranging from small figures such as the Injustice 2 Harley Quinn skin to the DC Rebirth Aquaman.
Journey’s is still making DC everyday footwear, complete with a special edition Wonderwoman converse which will only be in stores for 1-2 months. Preorder now!
As always, artists are a huge draw to the DC booth. Jim Lee stole the show Friday, expect to see more familiar faces throughout the weekend.
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017