The comics industry has come together for Wondercon in Anaheim, California. Except it seems for DC Comics executives who are FanExpo Dallas, despite it being a lot farther to travel.
Oh well. Bleeding Cool has a number of reporters at the show, some veterans like Joshua Stone and Peter Svensson, and some brand newbies who are more excitable than a bag of kittens.
We hope to bring the show to you. And maybe excite you enough to come yourself next year…
The area in which the RFID badges are needed to access is larger than ever… a lot of the outdoor hang out areas are now inside the secure area.
Photos from a generous donor.
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018