The comics industry has come together for Wondercon in Anaheim, California. Except it seems for DC Comics executives who are FanExpo Dallas, despite it being a lot farther to travel.
Oh well. Bleeding Cool has a number of reporters at the show, some veterans like Joshua Stone and Peter Svensson, and some brand newbies who are more excitable than a bag of kittens.
We hope to bring the show to you. And maybe excite you enough to come yourself next year…
The area in which the RFID badges are needed to access is larger than ever… a lot of the outdoor hang out areas are now inside the secure area.
Photos from a generous donor.
- Preview of Marlon Bundo, John Oliver’s Response to VP Mike Spence - March 19, 2018
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018