The comics industry has come together for Wondercon in Anaheim, California. Except it seems for DC Comics executives who are FanExpo Dallas, despite it being a lot farther to travel.
Oh well. Bleeding Cool has a number of reporters at the show, some veterans like Joshua Stone and Peter Svensson, and some brand newbies who are more excitable than a bag of kittens.
We hope to bring the show to you. And maybe excite you enough to come yourself next year…
The area in which the RFID badges are needed to access is larger than ever… a lot of the outdoor hang out areas are now inside the secure area.
Photos from a generous donor.
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018
- Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die Gets a #0 and a #1 in Chapterhouse Solicits September 2018 - June 22, 2018
- Kevin Huizenga’s Fielder Launches in Drawn & Quarterly September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- Family Graves Launches from Source Point Press in September Solicits 2018 - June 22, 2018