Well, if you are excited/already love the Wonder Woman film starring Gal Galdot, you will probably want to head to your local Walmart in April. As reported on today by The Hollywood Reporter, every week at Walmarts across the country, there will be new products for sale on shelves from Mattel including action figures, playsets, role-play, and the Walmart exclusive two-pack doll set of Diana and Steve Trevor. After the Mattel month-long event ends on April 28, further products from the likes of Jakks-Pacific, Funko, and Fisher-Price will be along shortly after in May.
Wonder Woman products that are NOT exclusive to Walmart from companies like LEGO, Rubie’s Costumes, Bioworld, New Era, Hallmark and more will launch in stores on April 7 as well. As a matter of fact, my local Hot Topic had the new wave of Wonder Woman Pops in stores today, so you may want to start checking shelves starting this weekend. You can check out those down below.
- Mark Wahlberg To Attend Hascon In September, Because Of Course He Is - August 18, 2017
- Unboxing The Funko Marvel Collectors Corps First Appearance Avengers Box - August 17, 2017
- James Gunn Explains How That Guardians’ Inferno Video Came Together - August 17, 2017
- Portal And Team Fortress Finally Get The Funko Treatment - August 17, 2017
- DuckTales Episode 1 Review: A Great Introduction For Old Fans And New - August 16, 2017