Well, if you are excited/already love the Wonder Woman film starring Gal Galdot, you will probably want to head to your local Walmart in April. As reported on today by The Hollywood Reporter, every week at Walmarts across the country, there will be new products for sale on shelves from Mattel including action figures, playsets, role-play, and the Walmart exclusive two-pack doll set of Diana and Steve Trevor. After the Mattel month-long event ends on April 28, further products from the likes of Jakks-Pacific, Funko, and Fisher-Price will be along shortly after in May.
Wonder Woman products that are NOT exclusive to Walmart from companies like LEGO, Rubie’s Costumes, Bioworld, New Era, Hallmark and more will launch in stores on April 7 as well. As a matter of fact, my local Hot Topic had the new wave of Wonder Woman Pops in stores today, so you may want to start checking shelves starting this weekend. You can check out those down below.
- Let’s Take a Look at The Sandlot Funko Pops! - May 24, 2018
- Harry Potter Figures Are Coming from S.H. Figuarts This Fall - May 24, 2018
- Logan is the Latest Mezco One:12 Collective Figure - May 24, 2018
- Funko Round-Up: Solo, My Hero Academia, and Carmen Sandiego! - May 24, 2018
- Han Solo Hot Toys Release Revealed To Celebrate Solo Opening - May 24, 2018