Logan may not have had a post-credits scene, but it looks like James Mangold is working on an extremely post-post-credits scene. And by that, we mean he’s working on a new movie. And by new movie, we mean he’s working on The Force, an adaptation of a novel by that same name from James Winslow about corrupt police, according to Variety. Ridley Scott is producing the film, which the classic tale of two friends, one a drug enforcement agent, and one working for a drug cartel. That’s how we met our wife, actually. No word on when the film will begin production, but Scott needs to wrap up post-production on Alien: Covenant first.
And then, first things first, they’ll need to make important decisions about The Force. Such as, will it have a post-credits scene? Well, will it?
- Marvel to Celebrate 80th Birthday with ‘Decades’ Best-Of Collections - August 15, 2018
- First Look at Marvel Digital Originals Luke Cage #1 - August 15, 2018
- Hulu to Adapt Giannis Milonogiannis’s Old City Blues with Kerry Washington Starring, Gore Verbinski Directing - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Reveals Uncanny X-Men #1 Cover by Leinil Francis Yu and Edgar Delgado - August 14, 2018
- Dark Horse Reveals God of War Comic Book Mini-Series Launching in November - August 14, 2018