Logan may not have had a post-credits scene, but it looks like James Mangold is working on an extremely post-post-credits scene. And by that, we mean he’s working on a new movie. And by new movie, we mean he’s working on The Force, an adaptation of a novel by that same name from James Winslow about corrupt police, according to Variety. Ridley Scott is producing the film, which the classic tale of two friends, one a drug enforcement agent, and one working for a drug cartel. That’s how we met our wife, actually. No word on when the film will begin production, but Scott needs to wrap up post-production on Alien: Covenant first.
And then, first things first, they’ll need to make important decisions about The Force. Such as, will it have a post-credits scene? Well, will it?
- First Look at DC Super Hero Girls Cartoon from Lauren Faust - May 21, 2018
- Check Out Amanda Conner and Dave Johnson’s Variant for Plastic Man #1 - May 21, 2018
- G. Willow Wilson on Gatekeeping Ms. Marvel’s Entry to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - May 21, 2018
- Terry Blas and Claudia Aguirre’s Hotel Dare Brings Magical All-Ages Amenities to BOOM! in 2019 - May 21, 2018
- Report: WWE’s Deal with Fox for SmackDown is Worth $1 Billion, but Show Might Go to 3 Hours - May 21, 2018