Logan may not have had a post-credits scene, but it looks like James Mangold is working on an extremely post-post-credits scene. And by that, we mean he’s working on a new movie. And by new movie, we mean he’s working on The Force, an adaptation of a novel by that same name from James Winslow about corrupt police, according to Variety. Ridley Scott is producing the film, which the classic tale of two friends, one a drug enforcement agent, and one working for a drug cartel. That’s how we met our wife, actually. No word on when the film will begin production, but Scott needs to wrap up post-production on Alien: Covenant first.
And then, first things first, they’ll need to make important decisions about The Force. Such as, will it have a post-credits scene? Well, will it?
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018