Logan may not have had a post-credits scene, but it looks like James Mangold is working on an extremely post-post-credits scene. And by that, we mean he’s working on a new movie. And by new movie, we mean he’s working on The Force, an adaptation of a novel by that same name from James Winslow about corrupt police, according to Variety. Ridley Scott is producing the film, which the classic tale of two friends, one a drug enforcement agent, and one working for a drug cartel. That’s how we met our wife, actually. No word on when the film will begin production, but Scott needs to wrap up post-production on Alien: Covenant first.
And then, first things first, they’ll need to make important decisions about The Force. Such as, will it have a post-credits scene? Well, will it?
- X-Men: Bland Design – The Generic Origin of Lydia Nance Revealed in X-Men Gold #22 - February 22, 2018
- It’s Superteens Vs. Crusaders in New Archie Mini-Series in June - February 22, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – All Good Things Must End, Like Generation X #87 - February 22, 2018
- Over the Garden Wall Returns with New OGN from Jonathan Case and Jim Campbell - February 22, 2018
- IDW’s Ted Adams Joins CBLDF Board of Directors - February 22, 2018