The Nintendo Switch has been the little console that could ever since it’s release. Everyone wants one, and no stores seem able to keep them in stock for longer than a few seconds. With all that demand, Nintendo has decided to ramp up production of the Switch to meet the mighty needs of the Switchless.
The Switch went on the market March 3rd to record-breaking sales. The Switch sold more units at launch than any other Nintendo hardware to date. 1.5 million units were sold in the first week of the launch.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Nintendo is doubling their original production plan from 8 million units in the first year of production to 16 million. Nintendo’s fiscal year starts April 1st, so you should at least be able to get your hands on the sought-after console by next April.
If you’re considering buying a Switch, there should be more units available within the next few months as Nintendo ramps up production. You can check out our honest review of the console here, or our reviews of Switch titles like, Snipperclips, Super Bomberman R, and Voez.
- Call of Duty World League 2018 Championship Finals Predictions - August 18, 2018
- Team Kaliber and Evil Geniuses Survive in the CWL Champs Day 4 Winner’s Bracket - August 18, 2018
- Spacelords Addresses its Re-branding with new Highlights Video - August 18, 2018
- The Quiet Man Gets a New Gameplay Trailer - August 18, 2018
- NIS America Confirms Etna Mode for Disgaea 1 Complete Trailer - August 18, 2018