Warren Ellis is changing things drastically for the Wildstorm characters in his new series The Wild Storm, but to go along with his words are the redesigns by series artist Jon Davis-Hunt. Ellis didn’t want the characters to be wearing costumes, but still wanted them to be recognizable. And of course, the Engineer’s armor has to be designed. Davis-Hunt explains how a Latin word influenced the avian look of the character.
The Wild Storm #2 is on sale now.
- Lucifer Season 4 Details and Plans to Hit SDCC Still - June 19, 2018
- Jeremy Jordan Thanks the Fans, Cast and Crew of Supergirl - June 19, 2018
- What the Final Scene of Supergirl Tells Us About Season 4 - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive Extended Previews of Barbarella #7, James Bond: The Body #6 and More - June 19, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Looking at the Huge Changes from the Finale - June 19, 2018