Alec Baldwin’s Saturday Night Live parody portrayal of Donald Trump is so spot-on, a Dominican newspaper once mistakenly used a photo of Baldwin in an article about the President. But in an interview with Extra, Baldwin revealed that he’s considering hanging up his wig.
“His policies aside, which you can hate, I thought he would have just relaxed,” Baldwin revealed in the interview. “The maliciousness of this White House has people worried… that’s why I’m not going to do it much longer, the impersonation, I don’t know how much more people can take it.”
It looks like Baldwin isn’t quite ready to say goodbye yet, but the time is coming soon when he will. We’ll just have to enjoy the parody while we can, and hope SNL’s next Trump can capture some of that same magic. Or perhaps the President could join the cast and play himself on SNL. They say that if you want something done right, you should do it yourself, and Trump has been critical of his portrayal repeatedly in the past.
Watch the video below:
- As Hydra Plans A Takeover Of Your Favorite Websites For Secret Empire, A Look Back At Nick Spencer’s Political Career - March 24, 2017
- X-Men: The Last Stand Director Brett Ratner Indicts Rotten Tomatoes, Middle America In Defense Of Batman v. Superman - March 24, 2017
- Fox Proves X-Men Show “Gifted” Not A Hoax With Photo Of Bryan Singer Directing Amy Acker - March 24, 2017
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Reveals Obvious Info About Star Wars: The Last Jedi And Han Solo, Makes Headlines Anyway - March 24, 2017
- Report: Valiant Lands Writer And Director For Archer & Armstrong Movie, Corners Market On Superhero Buddy Comedies - March 24, 2017