Alec Baldwin’s Saturday Night Live parody portrayal of Donald Trump is so spot-on, a Dominican newspaper once mistakenly used a photo of Baldwin in an article about the President. But in an interview with Extra, Baldwin revealed that he’s considering hanging up his wig.
“His policies aside, which you can hate, I thought he would have just relaxed,” Baldwin revealed in the interview. “The maliciousness of this White House has people worried… that’s why I’m not going to do it much longer, the impersonation, I don’t know how much more people can take it.”
It looks like Baldwin isn’t quite ready to say goodbye yet, but the time is coming soon when he will. We’ll just have to enjoy the parody while we can, and hope SNL’s next Trump can capture some of that same magic. Or perhaps the President could join the cast and play himself on SNL. They say that if you want something done right, you should do it yourself, and Trump has been critical of his portrayal repeatedly in the past.
Watch the video below:
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Already Wants Warner Bros. To Release Justice League Ultimate Cut - November 18, 2017
- Ben Affleck’s Best Hope To Save His Post-Justice League Career Is To Defect To Marvel For A Daredevil Reboot - November 18, 2017
- Investigative Report: Ben Affleck Had Movie Career Before Batman Role - November 18, 2017
- Doctor Strange Writer Calls Out Rotten Tomatoes In Marvel Vs. DC Justice League Showdown - November 18, 2017
- Justice League Composer Danny Elfman Calls Replacing Classic Superhero Themes “A Bull@#$% Idea” - November 18, 2017