Marvel are continuing with their tried and true method of long-form teasing using a single piece of artwork by revealing another two character from the upcoming-what-appears-to-be X-Force book.
Not the first time this adopted mother and daughter pairing have teamed up, but it never really goes well for the pair. So needless to say this book will likely contain a great amount of drama.
It would seem that Marvel may continue revealing more characters from this mystery team over the coming days. Though some of them seem pretty clear already from the silhouette…above Mystique and Rogue it’s a pretty good chance we have Deadpool and Cable, and below Rogue, the silhouette seems to likely be Gambit, with the flick of his duster jacket, his old costumes kneepad jutting out and what seems likely to be his bo staff.
And hey, bringing Gambit back into a book with Rogue would return those old 90s feels that ResurrXion seems to be going for.
This could be interesting to see develop. After all, with already one arguably X-Force-ish book in the form of Weapon X it would be interesting to see how this differs. And hey, if nothing else, with this now being the fourth book featuring Old Man Logan (Weapon X, X-Men Gold, Old Man Logan and this), at least this seems to prove that old age can’t slow Wolverine down.
- What’s Next For Avengers Academy – More Guardians, Inhumans And…X-Men? - April 26, 2017
- Can There Be Any Doubt That Magneto Is Joining Hydra Now? - April 24, 2017
- Will A Lesbian Wedding Move The Needle? Tana Ford On Silk And Duck Amuck At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- How To Do Secret Empire Without Offending Everyone - April 23, 2017
- Marvel Legacy One Shot Looks Suspiciously Old School - April 22, 2017