From Coast-To-Coast Comic-Con, Katie Cook talked about this week’s upcoming My Little Pony: Deviations from IDW which asks What if Twilight Sparkle wasn’t the star of My Little Pony but Prince Blueblood was… a complete jerk. When she pitched it to IDW/Hasbro, she said that he might be redeemed by the end. Spoilers, he won’t be, the moral is that some people are just jerks.
And you can look for points of future stuff in Tumblr.
Can you find R2KT in her Star Wars ABC kids book? Katie has put herself in there in a very green fashion on the X-Wing page. She’ also doing an exclusive print for Star Wars Celebrations from Acme, and will fit with the previous ones….
But don’t expect any kiddie-themed stuff for Rogue One. Though Katie Cook would design a T-shirt with the words “Don’t Get Attached To Anyone” on it.
And you can keep up to date with Bleeding Cool’s other Coast To Coast Comic Con coverage right here.
- From One Side Of The Marquees To The Other At Thought Bubble 2017 - September 23, 2017
- The Night Before Thought Bubble 2017… - September 23, 2017
- Lobo Gets A Diamond Exclusive Funko POP Vinyl Or Two - September 22, 2017
- The Diamond Retailer Breakfast Runs Through Plans From Boom!, AfterShock, Dynamite, And Valiant - September 22, 2017
- Why Does Marvel Allow Such Awful Squirrel Girl Art To Be Published? - September 22, 2017