Ryan Murphy’s horror anthology television show American Horror Story has faced some stuff competition lately. No, not from rival horror shows. From reality. In order to combat this, Murphy revealed that the upcoming seventh season of the show will be the scariest yet, because it will focus on the 2016 election.
“I don’t have a title,” Murphy said in an interview reported on Entertainment Weekly, “but the season that we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through.” Murphy responded with “maybe” when asked if the show would directly include the scariest of monsters, President Donald Trump.
Back in reality, meanwhile, President Trump has proclaimed that all of the scandals swirling around his administration are media fiction, and that his presidency is running like a finely tuned machine. He neglected to mention that the finely tuned machine is a doomsday device, designed to siphon misery from the people of Earth in order to open a dimensional rift, allowing the elder gods to return and usher in a thousand years of pain of darkness. WHY AREN’T YOU COVERING THIS, CNN?
Ryan Murphy, you’ve got your work cut out for you.
Watch the full video below:
- Marvel’s Runaways Teach You How To Preorder Comics, Your Sacred Responsibility As A Comic Book Reader - August 19, 2017
- How Much Is Jonah Hex Worth? A Redditor Digs Deep To Find Out - August 19, 2017
- Geena Davis Available For Wonder Woman 2 Role, Says Geena Davis - August 19, 2017
- Ramirez: Defenders Don’t Pick On Danny Rand Because Of Iron Fist Backlash - August 19, 2017
- Iron Fist Among Most-Viewed Shows On Netflix, According To Latest Divination Techniques Of Questionable Repute - August 19, 2017