Ryan Murphy’s horror anthology television show American Horror Story has faced some stuff competition lately. No, not from rival horror shows. From reality. In order to combat this, Murphy revealed that the upcoming seventh season of the show will be the scariest yet, because it will focus on the 2016 election.
“I don’t have a title,” Murphy said in an interview reported on Entertainment Weekly, “but the season that we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through.” Murphy responded with “maybe” when asked if the show would directly include the scariest of monsters, President Donald Trump.
Back in reality, meanwhile, President Trump has proclaimed that all of the scandals swirling around his administration are media fiction, and that his presidency is running like a finely tuned machine. He neglected to mention that the finely tuned machine is a doomsday device, designed to siphon misery from the people of Earth in order to open a dimensional rift, allowing the elder gods to return and usher in a thousand years of pain of darkness. WHY AREN’T YOU COVERING THIS, CNN?
Ryan Murphy, you’ve got your work cut out for you.
Watch the full video below:
- Kevin Feige, Who Has Made Fifteen Straight Movies Without A Female-Led One, Praises Marvel’s Female Characters - April 28, 2017
- Donald Trump Gives Trusted Advisor And Marvel Chairman Ike Perlmutter Pen After Signing New VA Bill - April 27, 2017
- Because U Demanded It: Great Outdoors Remake On The Way From Writer Of Scooby Doo Reboot And Kevin Hart - April 27, 2017
- Live The Rock Star Life Of A Comic Book Colorist With Marvel’s “Color Your Own” Adult Coloring App For iOS - April 27, 2017
- Come On Feel The #GLOW With The Latest Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling Teaser From Netflix - April 27, 2017