Ryan Murphy’s horror anthology television show American Horror Story has faced some stuff competition lately. No, not from rival horror shows. From reality. In order to combat this, Murphy revealed that the upcoming seventh season of the show will be the scariest yet, because it will focus on the 2016 election.
“I don’t have a title,” Murphy said in an interview reported on Entertainment Weekly, “but the season that we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through.” Murphy responded with “maybe” when asked if the show would directly include the scariest of monsters, President Donald Trump.
Back in reality, meanwhile, President Trump has proclaimed that all of the scandals swirling around his administration are media fiction, and that his presidency is running like a finely tuned machine. He neglected to mention that the finely tuned machine is a doomsday device, designed to siphon misery from the people of Earth in order to open a dimensional rift, allowing the elder gods to return and usher in a thousand years of pain of darkness. WHY AREN’T YOU COVERING THIS, CNN?
Ryan Murphy, you’ve got your work cut out for you.
Watch the full video below:
- Welp, Suicide Squad Just Won An Oscar - February 26, 2017
- Roman Reigns And Batman Unbox February’s Comic Bento Graphic Novel Subscription Box - February 26, 2017
- New “Foot Claw” Logan TV Spot Is Probably Different Than The Hundreds Of Other Logan TV Spots You’ve Seen So Far - February 26, 2017
- Next Season Of American Horror Story Won’t Literally Feature Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton - February 26, 2017
- Former WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley Praises WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump Ahead Of Bellator 179 Fight - February 26, 2017