Ryan Murphy’s horror anthology television show American Horror Story has faced some stuff competition lately. No, not from rival horror shows. From reality. In order to combat this, Murphy revealed that the upcoming seventh season of the show will be the scariest yet, because it will focus on the 2016 election.
“I don’t have a title,” Murphy said in an interview reported on Entertainment Weekly, “but the season that we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through.” Murphy responded with “maybe” when asked if the show would directly include the scariest of monsters, President Donald Trump.
Back in reality, meanwhile, President Trump has proclaimed that all of the scandals swirling around his administration are media fiction, and that his presidency is running like a finely tuned machine. He neglected to mention that the finely tuned machine is a doomsday device, designed to siphon misery from the people of Earth in order to open a dimensional rift, allowing the elder gods to return and usher in a thousand years of pain of darkness. WHY AREN’T YOU COVERING THIS, CNN?
Ryan Murphy, you’ve got your work cut out for you.
Watch the full video below:
- See Stan Lee’s Latest Cameo In Gary Goldman’s Zootopia Lawsuit Against Disney - March 22, 2017
- Firefly Canceled Again As Netflix Announces Comings And Goings For April 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Sony Shocker: Studio Supposedly Set To Spin Off Spider-Man With Silver Sable And Black Cat, Seriously - March 22, 2017
- Lawsuit Claims Disney Copied Zootopia From Screenwriter Gary Goldman, Alleges Culture Of Unauthorized Appropriation - March 22, 2017
- James Gunn Reveals First Look At Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Imax Poster On Twitter - March 22, 2017