Ryan Murphy’s horror anthology television show American Horror Story has faced some stuff competition lately. No, not from rival horror shows. From reality. In order to combat this, Murphy revealed that the upcoming seventh season of the show will be the scariest yet, because it will focus on the 2016 election.
“I don’t have a title,” Murphy said in an interview reported on Entertainment Weekly, “but the season that we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through.” Murphy responded with “maybe” when asked if the show would directly include the scariest of monsters, President Donald Trump.
Back in reality, meanwhile, President Trump has proclaimed that all of the scandals swirling around his administration are media fiction, and that his presidency is running like a finely tuned machine. He neglected to mention that the finely tuned machine is a doomsday device, designed to siphon misery from the people of Earth in order to open a dimensional rift, allowing the elder gods to return and usher in a thousand years of pain of darkness. WHY AREN’T YOU COVERING THIS, CNN?
Ryan Murphy, you’ve got your work cut out for you.
Watch the full video below:
- Zack Snyder’s Short Film ‘Snow Steam Iron’ Released For Free On Vero - September 19, 2017
- Shamus Bros. Play Con Circuit Game Of Thrones With New Ace Universe Super Shows - September 19, 2017
- John Cena’s Dad Goes Off On Jinder Mahal, Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss - September 19, 2017
- Christmas Canceled As Toys ‘R’ Us Files For Bankruptcy - September 19, 2017
- Total Divas Star Paige Preparing For WWE Return - September 18, 2017