But today at ComcisPRO, Marvel made it official.
Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mother Entropy is a five-issue limited series that re-teams writer Jim Starlin and artist Alan Davis, with a new villainous entity alongside some old favorites from the Starlin cosmic catalog. And it begins in May and runs weekly.
Starlin says “my instructions were to come up with a Guardians story that could be read by fans of the movie Guardians or the Marvel Comics Guardians. So I jettisoned Gamora’s armor—always envisioned her more ninja than storm trooper—and changed a few other little things here and there. Alan did the same in the drawing—when did Star-Lord grow a van dyke?—and Mother Entropy came to be.”
The book will also include the return of Pip The Troll. A precursor to the Avengers movie perhaps?
As for Mother Entropy, she wants is for everyone to get together and be one big harmonious family. So how will that work out?
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018