I really did enjoy the first two episodes of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier. It really is a neat perspective for the series to move forward with and provided a fair amount of thrills to feel like a welcome return.
It came out back in December, but if you are one for physical releases, the season is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox One on February 28th. Of course, there are only two episodes out thus far, but the retail version will update with new episodes as they come.
Also, on new episodes, it was revealed that episode three is going to be soon after, with a release coming in March.
Take a look:
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017