I really did enjoy the first two episodes of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier. It really is a neat perspective for the series to move forward with and provided a fair amount of thrills to feel like a welcome return.
It came out back in December, but if you are one for physical releases, the season is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox One on February 28th. Of course, there are only two episodes out thus far, but the retail version will update with new episodes as they come.
Also, on new episodes, it was revealed that episode three is going to be soon after, with a release coming in March.
Take a look:
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018