As of now, the Amazon listings for Justice League: Breakdowns and Green Lantern: Hal Jordan Vol. 2 have both been made “unavailable for sale”, and can no longer be directly searched for on the site. They have also been dropped from the Edelweiss site.
The first one was going to collect the “Breakdowns” crossover that ended the Giffen era of the Justice League books, including seven Justice League Europe issues scripted by comic book writer Gerard Jones.
The second one was set to collect the first 12 issues of the 1990 Green Lantern series written by Gerard Jones.
I understand that this is down to the arrest of Gerard Jones on child pornography and related charges, to which he is pleading not guilty.
His work also appears in the just-released Green Lantern Vol 1 which had already hit distribution
It remains to be seen whether The Flash by Mark Waid Vol. 2, which is set to include 3 Green Lantern issues written by Jones (#30-31 and #40) due to crossovers, will have its contents changed.
- Ch-Ch-Changes To Blue Beetle And Hellblazer… - March 29, 2017
- Ghostbusters 101, Crossing The 1984 And 2017 Streams, Sells Out – Including One Copy To Paul Feig - March 29, 2017
- Gerard Way’s Doom Patrol Cancelled After #6… For Now - March 29, 2017
- DC Comics To Publish Two Free Wonder Woman Day Comics For June 3rd - March 29, 2017
- 29 DC Comics Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen – Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Jenny Frison, And Many More - March 29, 2017