The Walking Dead #163, already just 25 cents, and launching on February 1st, Image Day, the 25th Anniversary of the publisher, now has a little extra.
Eight more pages.
The 32-page volume has now been bumped up to 40 pages.
Which means whatever is happening in this issue, the first chapter of the new story Conquered (could we get the introduction of Daryl to the comic?) there’s even more room to tell it…
- Port Of Earth And Artgerm Supergirl Top Up Advance Reorders - November 23, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Shop Deals For 2017: Part Two, Over 130 More Stores - November 23, 2017
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017