The Walking Dead #163, already just 25 cents, and launching on February 1st, Image Day, the 25th Anniversary of the publisher, now has a little extra.
Eight more pages.
The 32-page volume has now been bumped up to 40 pages.
Which means whatever is happening in this issue, the first chapter of the new story Conquered (could we get the introduction of Daryl to the comic?) there’s even more room to tell it…
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017