The Walking Dead #163, already just 25 cents, and launching on February 1st, Image Day, the 25th Anniversary of the publisher, now has a little extra.
Eight more pages.
The 32-page volume has now been bumped up to 40 pages.
Which means whatever is happening in this issue, the first chapter of the new story Conquered (could we get the introduction of Daryl to the comic?) there’s even more room to tell it…
- The Gerard Way Line At Thought Bubble 2017 Is Insane… - September 23, 2017
- From One Side Of The Marquees To The Other At Thought Bubble 2017 - September 23, 2017
- The Night Before Thought Bubble 2017… - September 23, 2017
- Lobo Gets A Diamond Exclusive Funko POP Vinyl Or Two - September 22, 2017
- The Diamond Retailer Breakfast Runs Through Plans From Boom!, AfterShock, Dynamite, And Valiant - September 22, 2017