The Walking Dead #163, already just 25 cents, and launching on February 1st, Image Day, the 25th Anniversary of the publisher, now has a little extra.
Eight more pages.
The 32-page volume has now been bumped up to 40 pages.
Which means whatever is happening in this issue, the first chapter of the new story Conquered (could we get the introduction of Daryl to the comic?) there’s even more room to tell it…
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo (Pics Update) - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018