The Walking Dead #163, already just 25 cents, and launching on February 1st, Image Day, the 25th Anniversary of the publisher, now has a little extra.
Eight more pages.
The 32-page volume has now been bumped up to 40 pages.
Which means whatever is happening in this issue, the first chapter of the new story Conquered (could we get the introduction of Daryl to the comic?) there’s even more room to tell it…
- DMG Demands Ninjak vs. the Valiant Universe Webisodes Be Taken Offline Tomorrow - April 26, 2018
- 4 DC Comics Variant Covers by Frank Cho, Francesco Mattina, Brandon Peterson, and Josh Middleton - April 26, 2018
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Orders Cancelled, Going Bi-Monthly - April 26, 2018
- Free Comic Book Day, May 5th 2018, All Across London - April 26, 2018
- Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira to Draw James Tynion’s Final Detective Comics #981 - April 25, 2018