These rolled out quietly last month, but I figure they’re worth a look. Valiant has licensed with Wild Bangarang to produce a series of leggings based on some of the publishers popular characters. The results are four different sets of leggings based on Bloodshot, Faith, Ninjak and Shadowman. They run from XS to 2XL and are designed by David Szabó except for Faith which was designed by Justice Hopkins.
I’m curious of the choices made. I understand Faith as she is extremely popular now and with Ninjak webseries coming up, that also makes sense. Bloodshot is one of their most popular and will play a big role in the webseries… but Shadowman? I would’ve guessed X-O Manowar before Shadowman… currently more popular and leggings based on his armor would be strikingly different than the others below. Yeah, I know… we’re all fashion critics.
If you buy them, Wild Bangarang wants you to post photos wearing them using the hashtags: #wbbloodshot #wbfaith #wbninjak and #wbshadowman
You can check out the leggings here.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 12 Recap: Can’t Front On Me - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 11 Recap: The Creator - June 24, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 10 Recap: The Main Ingredient - June 23, 2018
- Rosario Dawson on Exploring if Claire Temple is Really Helping - June 23, 2018
- Theo Rossi on How There is Nothing Else Like Marvel’s Luke Cage on Television - June 23, 2018