These rolled out quietly last month, but I figure they’re worth a look. Valiant has licensed with Wild Bangarang to produce a series of leggings based on some of the publishers popular characters. The results are four different sets of leggings based on Bloodshot, Faith, Ninjak and Shadowman. They run from XS to 2XL and are designed by David Szabó except for Faith which was designed by Justice Hopkins.
I’m curious of the choices made. I understand Faith as she is extremely popular now and with Ninjak webseries coming up, that also makes sense. Bloodshot is one of their most popular and will play a big role in the webseries… but Shadowman? I would’ve guessed X-O Manowar before Shadowman… currently more popular and leggings based on his armor would be strikingly different than the others below. Yeah, I know… we’re all fashion critics.
If you buy them, Wild Bangarang wants you to post photos wearing them using the hashtags: #wbbloodshot #wbfaith #wbninjak and #wbshadowman
You can check out the leggings here.
- Arrow Season 6: Will the Dragon Go After Oliver’s Family? - April 20, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Synopsis Released for ‘Trinity’ Episode - April 20, 2018
- ‘Scandal’ Crew Asks Jimmy Kimmel to Prank Actor Joshua Malina - April 20, 2018
- Arrow’s Wendy Mericle Signs Deal with ABC Studios - April 20, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Decrypting the House of Zod - April 20, 2018