These rolled out quietly last month, but I figure they’re worth a look. Valiant has licensed with Wild Bangarang to produce a series of leggings based on some of the publishers popular characters. The results are four different sets of leggings based on Bloodshot, Faith, Ninjak and Shadowman. They run from XS to 2XL and are designed by David Szabó except for Faith which was designed by Justice Hopkins.
I’m curious of the choices made. I understand Faith as she is extremely popular now and with Ninjak webseries coming up, that also makes sense. Bloodshot is one of their most popular and will play a big role in the webseries… but Shadowman? I would’ve guessed X-O Manowar before Shadowman… currently more popular and leggings based on his armor would be strikingly different than the others below. Yeah, I know… we’re all fashion critics.
If you buy them, Wild Bangarang wants you to post photos wearing them using the hashtags: #wbbloodshot #wbfaith #wbninjak and #wbshadowman
You can check out the leggings here.
- Writer’s Commentary – Ben Fisher On The End Of The Great Divide - March 23, 2017
- Felicity Smoak Is Getting A Costume - March 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Scott Lobdell On Army Of Darkness / Xena: Forever… And A Day Conclusion - March 23, 2017
- The Dark Secret Of Oliver Queen - March 23, 2017
- Joe Manganiello Busts Out His Geek In New Series CelebriD&D - March 23, 2017