These rolled out quietly last month, but I figure they’re worth a look. Valiant has licensed with Wild Bangarang to produce a series of leggings based on some of the publishers popular characters. The results are four different sets of leggings based on Bloodshot, Faith, Ninjak and Shadowman. They run from XS to 2XL and are designed by David Szabó except for Faith which was designed by Justice Hopkins.
I’m curious of the choices made. I understand Faith as she is extremely popular now and with Ninjak webseries coming up, that also makes sense. Bloodshot is one of their most popular and will play a big role in the webseries… but Shadowman? I would’ve guessed X-O Manowar before Shadowman… currently more popular and leggings based on his armor would be strikingly different than the others below. Yeah, I know… we’re all fashion critics.
If you buy them, Wild Bangarang wants you to post photos wearing them using the hashtags: #wbbloodshot #wbfaith #wbninjak and #wbshadowman
You can check out the leggings here.
- New Marvel’s Inhumans Trailer From SDCC - July 20, 2017
- Stargate: Origins – A New Series Is Coming And MGM Wants Fan Input - July 20, 2017
- Noah Hawley Tease’s Next Project As: ‘Doctor Doom’ - July 20, 2017
- Luke Cage’s Theo Rossi Talks The Role Of Shades - July 20, 2017
- Teaser Trailer For Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 3 Released - July 20, 2017