We learned back before the San Diego Comic Con that Dynamite had secured the license for the Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew. But who was going to work on it and what the plan was remained a mystery. Now, the plan has been revealed to EW.com, and a major part of it is turning Nancy Drew into a Femme Fatale.
Writer Anthony Del Col had an idea two years ago to bring back the young detectives that were created in the 1930’s with a specific reimagining in mind. Now he’s getting to do that in
in the 1930’s with a specific reimagining in mind. Now he’s getting to do that in Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys: The Big Lie. Del Col’s idea is a bit more hard-boiled than the original series of novels. Frank and Joe Hardy are teen aged brothers in the small resort town of Bayport when they are accused of killing their detective father. With no one else to turn to, the boys go to the local femme fatale, Nancy Drew for help.
The new six-part series will have art by Werther Dell’Edera and make it’s debut in March of 2017.
- HBO’s ‘Here and Now’ is One and Done - April 25, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Two New Episode Titles Revealed - April 25, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Season Finale Will Bring Answers to Lingering Questions - April 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: A New Clue for the Season Finale - April 25, 2018
- 14 New Photos from Supergirl Season 3, Episode 17, ‘Trinity’ - April 25, 2018