Unlike previous years, the CBLDF do not have an official publication in the fifty Free Comic Book Day selections for next year.
However, they will have a comic available that day, with the same deal as the silver titles, as part of educational offerings from Diamond.
It features an as-of-yet unpublished preview of the next volume of Jeffrey Brown‘s Lucy And Andy Neanderthal as well as new stories from George O’Connor, Matthew Loux, Jenni and Matthew Holm and more.
Jeffrey Brown is one of the most popular and best-selling kid’s cartoonists in the western world, at the moment, so hopefully it will have some appeal to the elementary school set. I’ve attached the cover for your perusal…
Brown is one of the best-selling kids cartoonists right now. It may have some appeal even if it is not an official Free Comic Book Day pick…
… even if the CBLDF are celebrating it on the cover!
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018