Unlike previous years, the CBLDF do not have an official publication in the fifty Free Comic Book Day selections for next year.
However, they will have a comic available that day, with the same deal as the silver titles, as part of educational offerings from Diamond.
It features an as-of-yet unpublished preview of the next volume of Jeffrey Brown‘s Lucy And Andy Neanderthal as well as new stories from George O’Connor, Matthew Loux, Jenni and Matthew Holm and more.
Jeffrey Brown is one of the most popular and best-selling kid’s cartoonists in the western world, at the moment, so hopefully it will have some appeal to the elementary school set. I’ve attached the cover for your perusal…
Brown is one of the best-selling kids cartoonists right now. It may have some appeal even if it is not an official Free Comic Book Day pick…
… even if the CBLDF are celebrating it on the cover!
- Win Tickets to the European Premiere of Ready Player One in London on Monday - March 17, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018
- How Marvel Will Encourage Retailers to Order High on Marvel Fresh Start - March 16, 2018
- Preview of Prentis Rollins’s Graphic Novel ‘The Furnace’ - March 16, 2018
- Separated at Birth: Suicide Squad and Heroes for Hire - March 16, 2018