Unlike previous years, the CBLDF do not have an official publication in the fifty Free Comic Book Day selections for next year.
However, they will have a comic available that day, with the same deal as the silver titles, as part of educational offerings from Diamond.
It features an as-of-yet unpublished preview of the next volume of Jeffrey Brown‘s Lucy And Andy Neanderthal as well as new stories from George O’Connor, Matthew Loux, Jenni and Matthew Holm and more.
Jeffrey Brown is one of the most popular and best-selling kid’s cartoonists in the western world, at the moment, so hopefully it will have some appeal to the elementary school set. I’ve attached the cover for your perusal…
Brown is one of the best-selling kids cartoonists right now. It may have some appeal even if it is not an official Free Comic Book Day pick…
… even if the CBLDF are celebrating it on the cover!
- Doctor Who and Assassin’s Creed With Titan at MCM London Comic Con - October 23, 2018
- Doctor Who Comes to BBC’s Children In Need Again - October 23, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 23rd October 2018 – Happy Birthday, Joe Illidge - October 23, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018