Groot was a run away hit in Guardians of the Galaxy. He was introduced to the mainstream in a big way, and seems to have captured the hearts of audiences.
Due to the events of the last movie though, the character will be appearing as ‘Baby Groot’ in the sequel. It seems with that will come with somewhat of a new attitude too. When asked by Collider about the character, actor Vin Diesel explained:
There is a difference. He couldn’t be more naive as baby Groot. I always think of the Groot that we saw in the first Guardians as a college level Groot. He’s not fully grown yet, but he’s a man. Once he sacrifices himself at the end of the movie, now he has to start all over, so to speak. So we’re going to see this goofy, adorable, baby Groot thing running around the screen. Just kinda learning as he goes. I think people are going to love this movie.
It’s fun that Vin Diesel is back in the role despite being a baby. I bet those VO sessions were a hoot.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018