When I first agreed to take this job at Bleeding Cool, it was with one thing in mind: money.
But if I had to choose a second thing, it would almost certainly be the opportunity to make a real difference in the comics landscape. One of the ways I plan to do that is by ending the oppression of EXXXCLUSIVE publisher-approved content on comic book websites. After all, why should a promotional comic book image stay locked away in the watermarked vaults of CBR’s web servers just because they happen to be a loyal media partner of Marvel Comics? It’s with that in mind that I’ve infiltrated Valnet Inc.’s headquarters and liberated Alex Ross’s cover to Avengers #4, which
swipes homages Jack Kirby’s original Avengers #4 cover from 1963.
Be free, Alex Ross artwork! Be free!
If only Marvel would homage that sweet 1960s price point!
Avengers #4, by Mark Waid and Mike del Mundo, should be out in 2017.
- Constantine and Batman Team Up in January; Will Everyone Keep Their Pants On? - October 15, 2018
- Now Marv Wolfman Gives Comics Retailers Their Own 100 Page Superman Exclusive - October 15, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Tom Clancy’s The Division Comic in January - October 15, 2018
- Back From the Dead? Marvel Confirms Cyclops on the Cover of Uncanny X-Men #11 - October 15, 2018
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018