When I first agreed to take this job at Bleeding Cool, it was with one thing in mind: money.
But if I had to choose a second thing, it would almost certainly be the opportunity to make a real difference in the comics landscape. One of the ways I plan to do that is by ending the oppression of EXXXCLUSIVE publisher-approved content on comic book websites. After all, why should a promotional comic book image stay locked away in the watermarked vaults of CBR’s web servers just because they happen to be a loyal media partner of Marvel Comics? It’s with that in mind that I’ve infiltrated Valnet Inc.’s headquarters and liberated Alex Ross’s cover to Avengers #4, which
swipes homages Jack Kirby’s original Avengers #4 cover from 1963.
Be free, Alex Ross artwork! Be free!
If only Marvel would homage that sweet 1960s price point!
Avengers #4, by Mark Waid and Mike del Mundo, should be out in 2017.
- X-Men: Bland Design – X-citing X-Position X-ists in X-Men Blue #23 - March 18, 2018
- Dieselfunk Dispatch: An Overview of Comics Distribution Channels - March 18, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – Building the Wall in Astonishing X-Men #9 - March 18, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – New Mutants: Dead Souls Isn’t Your Average Movie Cash-In - March 18, 2018
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018