This is a pretty cool ad from the Ogilvy & Maher Agency in the United Kingdom. It’s for Philips and is called Everyday Hero. Whoever at the agency who came up with this has to be a Spider-Man fan as the scenario fells like it’s straight out of a Spider-Man comic.
It’s also not a far-fetched idea. I know a lot of cosplayers who visit children at local hospitals all the time. One particular couple I know who go to the San Diego Comic Con every year make a trip to the hospital there the morning before Preview Night.
And it turns out that this really happens at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
And a news report showing other cities that do this as well. This may count as a swipe file.
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 1 Recap: Soul Brother #1 - June 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Season 1, Episode 4 Recap: Call/Response - June 22, 2018
- Dynamite Brings Together Vampirella and Dejah Thoris for New Series - June 21, 2018
- Dynamite Announces ‘The Art of Troma’ Written by Fred Van Lente - June 21, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: How Will They Bring Back [Spoiler]? - June 21, 2018