This is a pretty cool ad from the Ogilvy & Maher Agency in the United Kingdom. It’s for Philips and is called Everyday Hero. Whoever at the agency who came up with this has to be a Spider-Man fan as the scenario fells like it’s straight out of a Spider-Man comic.
It’s also not a far-fetched idea. I know a lot of cosplayers who visit children at local hospitals all the time. One particular couple I know who go to the San Diego Comic Con every year make a trip to the hospital there the morning before Preview Night.
And it turns out that this really happens at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
And a news report showing other cities that do this as well. This may count as a swipe file.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018