This is a pretty cool ad from the Ogilvy & Maher Agency in the United Kingdom. It’s for Philips and is called Everyday Hero. Whoever at the agency who came up with this has to be a Spider-Man fan as the scenario fells like it’s straight out of a Spider-Man comic.
It’s also not a far-fetched idea. I know a lot of cosplayers who visit children at local hospitals all the time. One particular couple I know who go to the San Diego Comic Con every year make a trip to the hospital there the morning before Preview Night.
And it turns out that this really happens at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
And a news report showing other cities that do this as well. This may count as a swipe file.
- Constantine: City of Demons Recap and Review - March 24, 2018
- Constantine Animated Series Now Available on CW Seed - March 24, 2018
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018