FishCenter is an Adult Swim show, presenting like a call in talk show over footage of tropical fish swimming in a fish tank.
And this is the monster-city-wrecking game Rampage.
But it was cosplay at Dragon*Con from people claiming to be from Cartoon Network/Adult Swim (they had the Make FishCenter Great Again hats) and were talking about cosplaying as the game Rampage that got some people upset.
If they’d have used monster dolls rather than Barbie dolls, they might have gotten away with it.
To the couple who thought it was cute to cosplay as the Twin Towers burning at Dragoncon the week before 9/11, you're a disgrace to cosplay.
— Ani-Mia (@AniMiaOfficial) September 5, 2016
There was 9/11 cosplay at DragonCon? #WTF
— Adam Sheehan 🔜 AnimeNYC (@neumaverick) September 5, 2016
No joke, I just saw two people cosplay the Twin Towers on 9/11. #DragonCon
— Billy (@BillytheTeen) September 3, 2016
Fifteen years is too soon…
- Heroes In Crisis, Spoilers and the Lessons of Armageddon 2001 - December 14, 2018
- G Willow Wilson Leaves, Saladin Ahmed and Minkyu Jung Launch the Magnificent Ms Marvel - December 14, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Border Town in Light of Allegations Against Its Writer? (UPDATED) - December 14, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Price Of Pulling A Pull Box - December 14, 2018
- Comics Depot of Saratoga Springs to Close in a Week’s Time - December 14, 2018