Occupy Avengers, a new Marvel Avengers comic from David Walker and Gabriel Walta, is hoping to be rather political. And certainly seems to be spinning out of events in Civil War II. Rather visibly.
Because someone who some people thought wouldn;t be there, is there. Up front and central.
Just know this going in.
UPDATE: SPOILER ART BELOW
Courtesy of our old friend ScanBro on 4chan/co
Hawkeye And The Protestors…
- Comic Store In Your Future – Image Coming Soon - September 19, 2017
- What Do Black Mirror’s San Junipero And This Weekend’s Thought Bubble Have In Common? - September 19, 2017
- There’s A Mark Strong/Halle Berry Love Scene In Kingsman 2 That Didn’t Make The Cut - September 19, 2017
- Quantum & Woody’s “Most Variant Cover Of All Time!” – First Chromium, Lenticular, Die-Cut, Embossed, Fifth Ink, Double Foil, Hand-Numbered, Randomly Stickered… - September 19, 2017
- Elton John Just Stole ‘Kingsman 2’ And He’s Not Giving It Back – A Review - September 18, 2017