Rocksteady said they were done with Batman after Arkham Knight, but it looks like they are dipping their toes back into the franchise at least once more.
It was announced at Sony’s E3 conference tonight that the company is working on Batman VR. Not much more was said except that it’s coming in October and that it’s exclusive to PlayStation VR. I wouldn’t expect this to be a massive showing, but it’s a cool idea, and it sounds like Mark Hamill is back, so who can complain?
I can’t wait to find out more.
- Hitman 2 Will Receive Updated Versions of Every Map from the First Game as DLC - August 20, 2018
- Windjammers 2 Has Been Announced… No, Really - August 20, 2018
- Ubisoft and Elijah Wood’s Transference Releases Next Month - August 20, 2018
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018