Rocksteady said they were done with Batman after Arkham Knight, but it looks like they are dipping their toes back into the franchise at least once more.
It was announced at Sony’s E3 conference tonight that the company is working on Batman VR. Not much more was said except that it’s coming in October and that it’s exclusive to PlayStation VR. I wouldn’t expect this to be a massive showing, but it’s a cool idea, and it sounds like Mark Hamill is back, so who can complain?
I can’t wait to find out more.
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018
- Destiny 2 is Under-Performing Says Activision - November 9, 2018