I thought For Honor would be a game that never really had a ‘lore’ or story to it. I just thought warriors from the time and space would be thrown into battle with little to no explaination.
Not so it would seem. The world has a canon, and it is pretty odd. You can see it play out in this new cinematic trailer:
That is not it though. The game got pretty lengthy, crunchy and and grimy. I’m actually very impressed, when I was fairly so-so on it last year. The combat looks quite unique. Take a look:
The game is out Valentine’s Day 2017.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake is Still in Full Development Despite Not Being at E3 - June 15, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Announced and it Brings Every Fighter Ever from the Series to the Game - June 12, 2018
- Super Mario Party Makes its Debut on the Nintendo Switch This Year - June 12, 2018
- Death Stranding E3 Trailer Shows Off Our First Glimpse of Gameplay - June 11, 2018
- Trials Rising Brings the Motorcycle Title Back for More Stunts Than Ever - June 11, 2018