I thought For Honor would be a game that never really had a ‘lore’ or story to it. I just thought warriors from the time and space would be thrown into battle with little to no explaination.
Not so it would seem. The world has a canon, and it is pretty odd. You can see it play out in this new cinematic trailer:
That is not it though. The game got pretty lengthy, crunchy and and grimy. I’m actually very impressed, when I was fairly so-so on it last year. The combat looks quite unique. Take a look:
The game is out Valentine’s Day 2017.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018