I thought For Honor would be a game that never really had a ‘lore’ or story to it. I just thought warriors from the time and space would be thrown into battle with little to no explaination.
Not so it would seem. The world has a canon, and it is pretty odd. You can see it play out in this new cinematic trailer:
That is not it though. The game got pretty lengthy, crunchy and and grimy. I’m actually very impressed, when I was fairly so-so on it last year. The combat looks quite unique. Take a look:
The game is out Valentine’s Day 2017.
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018
- Sony Has Acknowleged that the Next PlayStation is on the Way - October 9, 2018