Street Fighter V is in the middle of getting six post release characters up at the moment, and we have thus far seen Guile and Alex. It’s time get to the half way point though as the third character has just been announced.
The returning young ninja Ibuki will be coming to the game, and it looks like she is going to be a pretty aggressive fighter. You can see her in action in thii new reveal trailer. However before you do, make sure you pay attention at 0:48 to see a mouse cursor just sitting in the middle of the screen (thanks Kotaku for pointing that one out). Once you see it, you won’t be able to un-see it.
Take a look:
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018