Street Fighter V is in the middle of getting six post release characters up at the moment, and we have thus far seen Guile and Alex. It’s time get to the half way point though as the third character has just been announced.
The returning young ninja Ibuki will be coming to the game, and it looks like she is going to be a pretty aggressive fighter. You can see her in action in thii new reveal trailer. However before you do, make sure you pay attention at 0:48 to see a mouse cursor just sitting in the middle of the screen (thanks Kotaku for pointing that one out). Once you see it, you won’t be able to un-see it.
Take a look:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018