He is probably the modern day writer most associated with Green Lantern. And even after he is leaving writing DC Comics titles in favour of the movies, with Green Lantern: Rebirth, Geoff Johns still can’t keep his hands off.
Which is why he gets a co-writing credit on the relaunch issue, with Sam Humphries. Now, we know Johns has worked closely with all Rebirth writers – I guess this issue was even closer than most! CBR has the preview from DC PR
We left Johns’ Justice League #50 with the Lanterns wondering why their sector was getting yet another Green Lantern (and a human to boot).
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Is Brian Azzarello Rewriting the Deaths of Thomas and Martha Wayne in Batman Damned? (Spoilers) - December 12, 2018