The Last Guardian at one point was talked about in the same way Half Life 3 is today. A mythic game that got so lost in development, it was basically accepted it wasn’t ever coming.
Except that it finally is, and it will be with us later this year. Heading into E3, the game is making some noise, and we will undoubtedly see the game at Sony’s Press Conference. IGN First has swung in with this video interview with director Fumito Ueda. In it he talks about the game’s 10 year development, how it got to that point, and why he initially didn’t want the game on PlayStation 4.
Check it out:
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018
- Destiny 2 is Under-Performing Says Activision - November 9, 2018