Money had certainly been spent on it. It would have been a big seller for the publisher. So why exactly was it that the Star Wars: Rogue One mini-series and one-shot comics from Marvel were cancelled months after being announced?
I’m told it’s all down to rewrites. Re-writes, reshoots, changes to the movie and no time or budget for a comic book creative team to keep reworking and reworking pages.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018