The following posts contains what some may see as spoilers for Amazing Spider-Man, Avengers Standoff: Omega and Ultimates. Though Angela, Queen Of Hel, Ms Marvel and All-New Wolverine, you should be able to get away with.
But handle with care.
Because we are looking at the the shape of the post-Secret Wars Marvel universe. Now on its eighth iteration of reality, with various things happening a year ago that have remained unrevealed. But also giving us peeks into the future – or a future.
As Ms Marvel reminds us…
…the world didn’t end. It was remade. In The Ultimates, Molecule Man gives us a couple of analogies.
Ah yes, the old broom that has had its bristles, its head and its handle replaced over the years – yet remains the old broom. A bit like every one of us. So how is it looking now?
He’s talking about the comic book readers isn’t he? The ones who want everything “back to normal”
That’s right, them. And as for its future? That’s where the final issue of Angela, Queen Of Hel goes, jumping through time to see what is to come.
Regent, the survivor of the Battleworld who steal super powers. Heroes at each other’s throats would be Civil War II. We have seen a bandaged Norman Osborn. Skyspears have been filling the Inhumans world. Otto Octavius, currently trapped in the Living Robot, seems to get his body back in teasers for Spider-Man’s Dead No More story.
But Monsters on the rise? New U…. New Universe? Oh and one more person…
All this to come…
Amazing Spider-Man, Ultimates, Angela Queen Of Hel, Ms Marvel and All-New Wolverine and published by Marvel Comics today.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018