Marvel Comics teased a character reveal recently, with a number of people very sure one way or another who it represented.
Was it Captain Mar-Vell? The original Nova, Rich Rider? Or was it Quasar?
Well, Bleeding Cool understands that the character in question is, indeed, Quasar. But not a previous version of the character, a brand new Quasar.
And sometime soon we’ll find out exactly who she is…
A new member of Thunderbolts perhaps? Or a new series in her own right?
UPDATE: There we go.
Avril Kincaid. Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
She was last seen looking a for a certain weapon in the Pleasant Hill museum. Obviously Quantum Bands. First appearance, Captain America: Sam Wilson #7.
First appearance as the new Quasar, Avengers Standoff: Assault On Pleasant Hull: Omega #1.
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018