At the DC Comics co-publisher “Sunday Conversation” panel at WonderCon today, Dan DiDio shared a story with Jimmy Palmiotti and Scott Snyder about advice he received from legendary DC Comics editor, the late Julie Schwartz. That “every ten years, you gotta give the universe an enema.”
Longtime colleague and Harley Quinn writer Jimmy Palmiotti asked why they didn’t go with that title instead of “Rebirth”. Though he ould be doing an “Afterbirth” cover for Harley Quinn, giving birth to someting rather spoilery…
DiDio admitted that DC Comics had lost touch with their readers with some of their title of late, but stated the Batman and Harley Quinn titles, written by the co-panellists were exceptions.
- Will Sabrina and Archie be Hooking up in the Nick Spencer/Marguerite Sauvage Run? - October 16, 2018
- Image Comics Launches Criminal, Oliver, Gunning For Hits, Jesusfreak and Vindication in January 2019 Solicitations - October 16, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicitations for January 2019 – Age of X-Man, Black Widow, Conan and 3D X-Men… - October 16, 2018
- Marvel Comics Send Spider-Geddon #1 Back to Print - October 16, 2018
- Archie Launches Blossoms 666 Horror Comic Starring Jason and Cheryl in January 2019 Solicitations - October 16, 2018