At the DC Comics co-publisher “Sunday Conversation” panel at WonderCon today, Dan DiDio shared a story with Jimmy Palmiotti and Scott Snyder about advice he received from legendary DC Comics editor, the late Julie Schwartz. That “every ten years, you gotta give the universe an enema.”
Longtime colleague and Harley Quinn writer Jimmy Palmiotti asked why they didn’t go with that title instead of “Rebirth”. Though he ould be doing an “Afterbirth” cover for Harley Quinn, giving birth to someting rather spoilery…
DiDio admitted that DC Comics had lost touch with their readers with some of their title of late, but stated the Batman and Harley Quinn titles, written by the co-panellists were exceptions.
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018