At the DC Comics co-publisher “Sunday Conversation” panel at WonderCon today, Dan DiDio shared a story with Jimmy Palmiotti and Scott Snyder about advice he received from legendary DC Comics editor, the late Julie Schwartz. That “every ten years, you gotta give the universe an enema.”
Longtime colleague and Harley Quinn writer Jimmy Palmiotti asked why they didn’t go with that title instead of “Rebirth”. Though he ould be doing an “Afterbirth” cover for Harley Quinn, giving birth to someting rather spoilery…
DiDio admitted that DC Comics had lost touch with their readers with some of their title of late, but stated the Batman and Harley Quinn titles, written by the co-panellists were exceptions.
- Ben Caldwell Gives Us the Prez/Infinity War Crossover Denied Us - May 20, 2018
- Super Sons to Relaunch in August with a New #1 by Peter Tomasi - May 19, 2018
- Immortal Hulk #1 Retailer Variants from Golden Apple and AOD Collectables - May 19, 2018
- Today I Came Upon Philip Zec’s Most Famous Political Cartoons - May 19, 2018
- Andy Warhol and Ramones Graphic Novels to be Published by SelfMadeHero - May 19, 2018