At the DC Comics co-publisher “Sunday Conversation” panel at WonderCon today, Dan DiDio shared a story with Jimmy Palmiotti and Scott Snyder about advice he received from legendary DC Comics editor, the late Julie Schwartz. That “every ten years, you gotta give the universe an enema.”
Longtime colleague and Harley Quinn writer Jimmy Palmiotti asked why they didn’t go with that title instead of “Rebirth”. Though he ould be doing an “Afterbirth” cover for Harley Quinn, giving birth to someting rather spoilery…
DiDio admitted that DC Comics had lost touch with their readers with some of their title of late, but stated the Batman and Harley Quinn titles, written by the co-panellists were exceptions.
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018