When DC Comics moved from New York to Burbank, those who chose to stay with the company were moved out, uprooting their lives from one coast to the other. They were paid what observers described as very generous relocation payments. The only glitch was that employees, understandable, had to sign a guarantee that they wouldn’t quit for a year..
As of this month, that year is up. Right now.
I understand that two editors are off. Vertigo Associate editor Rowena Yow and DC Assistant editor David Piña.
The latter of whom has become a Marketing Consultant at Florida Value Partners.
There are others – but they may not have shown their hand quite so much as they are using up their accrued holiday allocations and don’t want it lose it all.
It is, indeed, shaping up to be a Wondercon of interesting times.
- Barack Panther from Brian Denham in Antarctic Press June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- DC Comics Launches the DC Boutique for Smaller or More Distant Comic Cons - March 21, 2018
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018