King talks about how Snyder made Batman personal, and how he wants to do it. Tom King joked about being former CIA, and bringing that feeling of trying to get the bad guys but not let it take you over. What makes him sane and keeps him our sign for justice in the DCU.
(Last Updated March 26, 2016 1:44 pm )
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018