King talks about how Snyder made Batman personal, and how he wants to do it. Tom King joked about being former CIA, and bringing that feeling of trying to get the bad guys but not let it take you over. What makes him sane and keeps him our sign for justice in the DCU.
(Last Updated March 26, 2016 1:44 pm )
- Action Comics #1000 Exclusive Covers From Dan Jurgens, Curt Swan, Francesco Mattina and Tyler Kirkham - March 20, 2018
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018