Dan Jurgens, Patrick Zircher, Tyler Kirkham and Stephen Segovia on Action Comics. Oh look, three artistic teams. Another tick for the checklist, More and more here.
In Action Comics cover, Lex Luthor is in a Superman power armor. Superman, Lois and Jon coming to Metropolis. This is the classic versions. Patrick Zircher is the first artist. Doomsday is here, but so is another Clark Kent. This Metropolis is now going to have a separate Clark and Superman. Lex is trying to put it all together. Geoff is also pointing out that this will tie to Rebirth. Someone is manipulating events.
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline - Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE)
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018
- Loot Crate Ditches The Catalogue in February 2018 Protect Unboxing - February 23, 2018