Dan Jurgens, Patrick Zircher, Tyler Kirkham and Stephen Segovia on Action Comics. Oh look, three artistic teams. Another tick for the checklist, More and more here.
In Action Comics cover, Lex Luthor is in a Superman power armor. Superman, Lois and Jon coming to Metropolis. This is the classic versions. Patrick Zircher is the first artist. Doomsday is here, but so is another Clark Kent. This Metropolis is now going to have a separate Clark and Superman. Lex is trying to put it all together. Geoff is also pointing out that this will tie to Rebirth. Someone is manipulating events.
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline - Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE)
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018