Dark Souls 3 is still three weeks out from a release in the west, which is excruciating for major fans of the series. What’s even worse is spoilers and the like will probably start slipping out too, as the Japanese release is due out tomorrow.
To go with the launch in the East, this launch trailer for the game has hit, showing all kinds of nasties you’ll face. It also hints at the ever illusive story in the series too. Quite a few boss spoilers here, so be weary of that! Take a look:
I’ve played around two and half hours of the game during a preview and very much enjoyed my time. If you are a fan of Souls, there is plenty for you to enjoy. Now it really is just that long wait.
- It Looks Like Anthem is Getting a Livestream on Halloween - October 23, 2018
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018