Dark Souls 3 is still three weeks out from a release in the west, which is excruciating for major fans of the series. What’s even worse is spoilers and the like will probably start slipping out too, as the Japanese release is due out tomorrow.
To go with the launch in the East, this launch trailer for the game has hit, showing all kinds of nasties you’ll face. It also hints at the ever illusive story in the series too. Quite a few boss spoilers here, so be weary of that! Take a look:
I’ve played around two and half hours of the game during a preview and very much enjoyed my time. If you are a fan of Souls, there is plenty for you to enjoy. Now it really is just that long wait.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018