Dark Souls 3 is still three weeks out from a release in the west, which is excruciating for major fans of the series. What’s even worse is spoilers and the like will probably start slipping out too, as the Japanese release is due out tomorrow.
To go with the launch in the East, this launch trailer for the game has hit, showing all kinds of nasties you’ll face. It also hints at the ever illusive story in the series too. Quite a few boss spoilers here, so be weary of that! Take a look:
I’ve played around two and half hours of the game during a preview and very much enjoyed my time. If you are a fan of Souls, there is plenty for you to enjoy. Now it really is just that long wait.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom are Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018