Battleborn is on its way soon. The character based arena/MOBA/shooter-ish game has started to ramp ups its marketing. With the game slowly getting previewed and into people’s hands, it seems as if the buzz is pretty positive.
As this new trailer shows, it won’t be too long until it gets into all of our hands though. The Open Beta for the the game will launch first on PlayStation 4 on April 8 and then April 13 for PC and Xbox One. It will contain two ‘Story episodes’, of which there will be 8 in the final game. You can get an idea of the story in this universe by taking a gander at this new trailer:
Give it a look:
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018