Battleborn is on its way soon. The character based arena/MOBA/shooter-ish game has started to ramp ups its marketing. With the game slowly getting previewed and into people’s hands, it seems as if the buzz is pretty positive.
As this new trailer shows, it won’t be too long until it gets into all of our hands though. The Open Beta for the the game will launch first on PlayStation 4 on April 8 and then April 13 for PC and Xbox One. It will contain two ‘Story episodes’, of which there will be 8 in the final game. You can get an idea of the story in this universe by taking a gander at this new trailer:
Give it a look:
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018
- Sumo Digital has Bought The Chinese Room – Game in More Traditional Genre Coming - August 14, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018