Battleborn is on its way soon. The character based arena/MOBA/shooter-ish game has started to ramp ups its marketing. With the game slowly getting previewed and into people’s hands, it seems as if the buzz is pretty positive.
As this new trailer shows, it won’t be too long until it gets into all of our hands though. The Open Beta for the the game will launch first on PlayStation 4 on April 8 and then April 13 for PC and Xbox One. It will contain two ‘Story episodes’, of which there will be 8 in the final game. You can get an idea of the story in this universe by taking a gander at this new trailer:
Give it a look:
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018