Justice League Europe was a spin-off of the Justice League comedy drama comic from Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis and friends. It saw a bunch of Justice Leaguers outsourced to Paris, picking up a number of foreign desirable types along the way.
One of those was Crimson Fox, who first appeared in issue 6, drawn by Bart Sears and Pablos Marcos. She is credited as being created by Giffen and Sears.
A pair of twins who shared an identity so as to maintain a normal life as well as a superheroic one, their powers were pheromone in nature, but they also had superhuman speed and agility. Their gloves were equipped with deadly steel talons.
And Crimson is the lead superheroic character appearing in the upcoming DC TV comedy drama, Powerless, described in the pilot script as “female, blood red jumpsuit, talons.”
Which means her first appearance in Justice League Europe #6 might be of interest to… some people. Currently selling between $1 and $5 on eBay…
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018
- Diamond Drops Prices of DC Comics Collections in the UK - March 17, 2018