The amazing Arthur Adams has been tapped by GQ Magazine to do some art pertaining to people in the news. The piece below features Donald Trump, Russian President Vladimir Putin, suspended FIFA president Seth Blatter, pharmaceutical executive Martin Shkreli and someone from the Jenner / Kardashian crew… I’m guessing Kris Jenner.
A note on one of the pieces refers to them as Super Villains… According to Adams, the choices of the participants were not his idea. How did Kim Jon-un miss the cut?
Colors for these pieces were done by Nei Ruffino.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018