Batman #50 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo has put on a little extra weight. Increasing from 48 pages to 56 pages, and from $4.99 to $5.99.
That’s because, as well as the 40-page lead story, by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo and Danny Miki, as Bruce Wayne returns to the cape and cowl to battle Mr. Bloom alongside Jim Gordon for the fate of Gotham, the issue now features an additional eight-page epilogue written by Scott Snyder, with art by Yanick Paquette.
Oh and that’s the new 1:100 variant cover by Dave Johnson…
UPDATE: Greg’s not quite finished yet…
6 pages left to draw for issue 50 pic.twitter.com/wfQHWxKylY
— Greg Capullo (@GregCapullo) February 11, 2016
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018