Batman #50 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo has put on a little extra weight. Increasing from 48 pages to 56 pages, and from $4.99 to $5.99.
That’s because, as well as the 40-page lead story, by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo and Danny Miki, as Bruce Wayne returns to the cape and cowl to battle Mr. Bloom alongside Jim Gordon for the fate of Gotham, the issue now features an additional eight-page epilogue written by Scott Snyder, with art by Yanick Paquette.
Oh and that’s the new 1:100 variant cover by Dave Johnson…
UPDATE: Greg’s not quite finished yet…
6 pages left to draw for issue 50 pic.twitter.com/wfQHWxKylY
— Greg Capullo (@GregCapullo) February 11, 2016
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017