Batman #50 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo has put on a little extra weight. Increasing from 48 pages to 56 pages, and from $4.99 to $5.99.
That’s because, as well as the 40-page lead story, by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo and Danny Miki, as Bruce Wayne returns to the cape and cowl to battle Mr. Bloom alongside Jim Gordon for the fate of Gotham, the issue now features an additional eight-page epilogue written by Scott Snyder, with art by Yanick Paquette.
Oh and that’s the new 1:100 variant cover by Dave Johnson…
UPDATE: Greg’s not quite finished yet…
6 pages left to draw for issue 50 pic.twitter.com/wfQHWxKylY
— Greg Capullo (@GregCapullo) February 11, 2016
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017