Batman #50 by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo has put on a little extra weight. Increasing from 48 pages to 56 pages, and from $4.99 to $5.99.
That’s because, as well as the 40-page lead story, by Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo and Danny Miki, as Bruce Wayne returns to the cape and cowl to battle Mr. Bloom alongside Jim Gordon for the fate of Gotham, the issue now features an additional eight-page epilogue written by Scott Snyder, with art by Yanick Paquette.
Oh and that’s the new 1:100 variant cover by Dave Johnson…
UPDATE: Greg’s not quite finished yet…
6 pages left to draw for issue 50 pic.twitter.com/wfQHWxKylY
— Greg Capullo (@GregCapullo) February 11, 2016
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017