Neither Daniel Way nor Paco Medina, as far as I can tell, get a credit in the Deadpool movie.
But from this scene taken from 2008’s Deadpool #10, they really, really should. Because it plays out pretty much beat for beat.
Including the pineapple and olive topping on the pizza and Deadpool’s desire for the crust to be burnt. Oh and the pizza boy isn’t called Gavin, he’s Jeremy, that name is given to the other guy in this scene played by Kyle Cassie…
Oh and in the film, Jeremy, played by Style Dane, doesn’t get quite as blown away as he does in the comic. But he looks just like the comic version….
Shame. Here’s one of his set shots.
styledayne#12daysofdeadpool with some pizza. Is it burnt? What are the toppings Deadpool likes? Was it delivery or Pickup? Ha. Who knows? #deadpool opens in Feb. I’ll be cringing in the back row when#Jeremy is on screen.
It’s this one, speculators…
- Daily LITG – 25th September 2018 – Stotties All Round - September 25, 2018
- Mimi Cruz of Night Flight Comics Vs Comics Distribution - September 24, 2018
- Fat Jack’s Comicrypt Displays Crisis #8 Artwork For the First Time During Tom King’s Heroes In Crisis Signing - September 24, 2018
- Denver Comic Con Changes Name to Denver Pop Culture Con For 2019 - September 24, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #2 - September 24, 2018