Here’s how it’s going to go, as far as I understand it.
- In February, Batman #49
- In March, Batman #50
- In April, Batman #51
- In May, Batman #52
- In the first half of June – either Batman #Rebirth or Batman Rebirth #1
- In the second half of June, Batman #1
- In the first half of July, Batman #2
- In the second half of July, Batman #3.
All the books being relaunched as part of the DC Rebirth (and no, I don’t know how that will affect mini-series half way through their runs) will get a special Rebirth issue before their new #1. And those that are bi-weekly, like Batman, will get that first issue in the same month as their Rebirth issue.
I have no idea what’s in it, or what it will mean. But I am asking.
There are going to be a lot of DC Rebirth stories on Bleeding Cool today. Follow them all here.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018