Here’s how it’s going to go, as far as I understand it.
- In February, Batman #49
- In March, Batman #50
- In April, Batman #51
- In May, Batman #52
- In the first half of June – either Batman #Rebirth or Batman Rebirth #1
- In the second half of June, Batman #1
- In the first half of July, Batman #2
- In the second half of July, Batman #3.
All the books being relaunched as part of the DC Rebirth (and no, I don’t know how that will affect mini-series half way through their runs) will get a special Rebirth issue before their new #1. And those that are bi-weekly, like Batman, will get that first issue in the same month as their Rebirth issue.
I have no idea what’s in it, or what it will mean. But I am asking.
There are going to be a lot of DC Rebirth stories on Bleeding Cool today. Follow them all here.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017