Here’s how it’s going to go, as far as I understand it.
- In February, Batman #49
- In March, Batman #50
- In April, Batman #51
- In May, Batman #52
- In the first half of June – either Batman #Rebirth or Batman Rebirth #1
- In the second half of June, Batman #1
- In the first half of July, Batman #2
- In the second half of July, Batman #3.
All the books being relaunched as part of the DC Rebirth (and no, I don’t know how that will affect mini-series half way through their runs) will get a special Rebirth issue before their new #1. And those that are bi-weekly, like Batman, will get that first issue in the same month as their Rebirth issue.
I have no idea what’s in it, or what it will mean. But I am asking.
There are going to be a lot of DC Rebirth stories on Bleeding Cool today. Follow them all here.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017