Here’s how it’s going to go, as far as I understand it.
- In February, Batman #49
- In March, Batman #50
- In April, Batman #51
- In May, Batman #52
- In the first half of June – either Batman #Rebirth or Batman Rebirth #1
- In the second half of June, Batman #1
- In the first half of July, Batman #2
- In the second half of July, Batman #3.
All the books being relaunched as part of the DC Rebirth (and no, I don’t know how that will affect mini-series half way through their runs) will get a special Rebirth issue before their new #1. And those that are bi-weekly, like Batman, will get that first issue in the same month as their Rebirth issue.
I have no idea what’s in it, or what it will mean. But I am asking.
There are going to be a lot of DC Rebirth stories on Bleeding Cool today. Follow them all here.
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017