Whether you know him as Malcolm Merlyn or Captain Jack Harkness, John Barrowman has created quite the fan following in the pop culture world and is known for putting together one of the most entertaining panels at conventions. Now, according to TV Insider, the actor/writer will be working with his sister Carole Barrowman on a new miniseries for DC comics that will tell the past of Merlyn. The new digital comic series will launch next week.
Arrow: The Dark Archer takes place between seasons three and four but will also tell the tale of the time before he became the Dark Archer. The bi-weekly series will be 12 issues long and of course will be collected in print once it is complete.
The siblings have worked together before on six books and a few screenplays including The Hollow Earth trilogy.
Update – The art for the series will be done by a team lead by Daniel Sampere.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018