While I’m sure many of you will be knees deep in Fallout 4 come November, here is something else if the supposedly massive game doesn’t scratch the Fallout itch entirely.
The game’s Twitter just announced that a Fallout themed Monopoly board is coming, so you can bring the harsh wastes (complete with a mortgage market) to a family board game setting.
— Fallout (@Fallout) September 3, 2015
Wired claim that it was announced at the GameStop Expo that the variant would launch in November, which is the same month at Fallout 4. That is a lot of Fallout, to be sure.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake is Still in Full Development Despite Not Being at E3 - June 15, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Announced and it Brings Every Fighter Ever from the Series to the Game - June 12, 2018
- Super Mario Party Makes its Debut on the Nintendo Switch This Year - June 12, 2018
- Death Stranding E3 Trailer Shows Off Our First Glimpse of Gameplay - June 11, 2018
- Trials Rising Brings the Motorcycle Title Back for More Stunts Than Ever - June 11, 2018