While I’m sure many of you will be knees deep in Fallout 4 come November, here is something else if the supposedly massive game doesn’t scratch the Fallout itch entirely.
The game’s Twitter just announced that a Fallout themed Monopoly board is coming, so you can bring the harsh wastes (complete with a mortgage market) to a family board game setting.
— Fallout (@Fallout) September 3, 2015
Wired claim that it was announced at the GameStop Expo that the variant would launch in November, which is the same month at Fallout 4. That is a lot of Fallout, to be sure.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018