Activision and High Moon Studio’s title Deadpool, is getting an update to the new-gen as revealed by this GameStop tweet (via GameSpot). The game came out in 2013, to middling to good scores, but hasn’t lingered in the memory for too long. If you were a Deadpool fan, it certainly held worth, but beyond that, it was a pretty standard hack and slash game.
While I think it would be silly to get annoyed about this, (because really, who is it hurting?), this joins the recent port of Prototype onto new consoles as something that feels a little underwhelming.
Regardless, as I said, if you are a Deadpool fan, and you missed the first game, it might be worth a whirl. The port will come with all the DLC from the original game, with two extra levels and alternate suits. It will be out November 17th for $50.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018