Activision and High Moon Studio’s title Deadpool, is getting an update to the new-gen as revealed by this GameStop tweet (via GameSpot). The game came out in 2013, to middling to good scores, but hasn’t lingered in the memory for too long. If you were a Deadpool fan, it certainly held worth, but beyond that, it was a pretty standard hack and slash game.
While I think it would be silly to get annoyed about this, (because really, who is it hurting?), this joins the recent port of Prototype onto new consoles as something that feels a little underwhelming.
Regardless, as I said, if you are a Deadpool fan, and you missed the first game, it might be worth a whirl. The port will come with all the DLC from the original game, with two extra levels and alternate suits. It will be out November 17th for $50.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018