Activision and High Moon Studio’s title Deadpool, is getting an update to the new-gen as revealed by this GameStop tweet (via GameSpot). The game came out in 2013, to middling to good scores, but hasn’t lingered in the memory for too long. If you were a Deadpool fan, it certainly held worth, but beyond that, it was a pretty standard hack and slash game.
While I think it would be silly to get annoyed about this, (because really, who is it hurting?), this joins the recent port of Prototype onto new consoles as something that feels a little underwhelming.
Regardless, as I said, if you are a Deadpool fan, and you missed the first game, it might be worth a whirl. The port will come with all the DLC from the original game, with two extra levels and alternate suits. It will be out November 17th for $50.
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018