The warehouse where the back issues of Cerebus, that 300 issue strong comic book masterpiece by Dave Sim and Gerhard, have been stored is closing. So it needs emptying.
If you are willing to drive to Leamington, Ontario, you can hang out with Dave Sim and get as many copies of as many issues of Cerebus as you carry out, for free, starting with issue 91. You can see the whole list below.
I don’t even think you have to sign a pledge to do it.
If you can’t make it, a “Cerebus Underground Railroad” is being set up….
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018