We have some process art from Swords of Sorrow: Pantha / Jane Porter Special by Rod Rodolfo and colors by Nanjan Jamberi. Its based on a script by Emma Beeby.
Ancient Egyptian demon hunter and shape shifter, Pantha, is thrown across a Rift into the early twentieth century London, straight into the path of Jane Porter, American explorer, aviatrix and new wife to Tarzan. Pantha hasn’t come alone, however, as London is plunged into chaos by the appearance of a Great Pyramid in the sky… and what it contains. Up against gods, monsters, Purgatori, and each other, the pair need all the help that ancient magic and modern aviation can supply to stop London from turning into a new hell on earth.
For more on Swords of Sorrow: Pantha / Jane Porter Special, click here.
- Black Panther Comes to Late Night – Chadwick Boseman to Host SNL - March 18, 2018
- Will & Grace Revival Gets Season 2 Expansion and Season 3 Renewal - March 18, 2018
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018