Secret Wars #7 is scheduled for 23rd of September. With Secret Wars #8 scheduled for the 7th October, the same day as the first All-New All-Different Marvel titles ship.
Is this still achievable? It seems unlikely. The question is, if Secret Wars issues slip further.. will they take the rest of the All-New All-Different relaunch titles with them?
Also slipping from September into October are Ultimate End #5 for the day Secret Wars #8 is planned to ship, and A-Force #5, now coming out the week after. And Weirdworld #4 and Hail Hydra #3 have slipped from the end of August to the end of September
- Will Spider-Punk Die When He is 27? (Edge of Spider-Geddon and Extermination Spoilers) - August 15, 2018
- Oh and It’s Marvel’s 80th Anniversary in 2019 as Well – the Decades Collections - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Celebrate Batman’s 80th Birthday With Detective Comics #1000 – But it All Begins in September - August 15, 2018
- Is Iron Man Appropriating Robo-Culture? Tony Stark: Iron Man #3 Spoilers - August 15, 2018
- A Further Tribute to Steve Ditko in Today’s Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #308 - August 15, 2018