Secret Wars #7 is scheduled for 23rd of September. With Secret Wars #8 scheduled for the 7th October, the same day as the first All-New All-Different Marvel titles ship.
Is this still achievable? It seems unlikely. The question is, if Secret Wars issues slip further.. will they take the rest of the All-New All-Different relaunch titles with them?
Also slipping from September into October are Ultimate End #5 for the day Secret Wars #8 is planned to ship, and A-Force #5, now coming out the week after. And Weirdworld #4 and Hail Hydra #3 have slipped from the end of August to the end of September
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018