Secret Wars #7 is scheduled for 23rd of September. With Secret Wars #8 scheduled for the 7th October, the same day as the first All-New All-Different Marvel titles ship.
Is this still achievable? It seems unlikely. The question is, if Secret Wars issues slip further.. will they take the rest of the All-New All-Different relaunch titles with them?
Also slipping from September into October are Ultimate End #5 for the day Secret Wars #8 is planned to ship, and A-Force #5, now coming out the week after. And Weirdworld #4 and Hail Hydra #3 have slipped from the end of August to the end of September
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018